Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Wishing all of my fan(s) and reader(s) a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday.  I am thankful to have the chance to do what I love - to write jokes.  And I don't know if those who read them really enjoy them, but I like to believe that my jokes are viewed and laughed at daily by hundreds of men, women, children, and unicorns.  yes, I believe that unicorns can read and have the internet.
I am thankful that I live in a country where I have the freedom to poke fun at our government, our leaders, and the issues of the day, without fear of censorship or persecution.  And I am thankful that there are people who share my point of view and appreciate my humor and silliness.  And that a blog never reveals when I have something stuck in my teeth or write in my underwear.
I am thankful to my family, to my friends, to my supporters.  Most of all I am thankful to God, for my family, friends, and supporters.  And a special thank you to the politicians, the Real Housewives, The cast of Jersey Shore, and all the Kardashians, for making it so easy to come up with jokes during otherwise tough times.  If Comedy is like a Thanksgiving holiday for the mind, you are surely the turkeys.

No comments: