Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weekly News Daily

Studies have shown that News happens regularly. Sometimes even more than once a day, depending on the area you live in and who you know.

This is a humorous look at everything from world-shaping events, like Lindsay Lohan re-entering or re-escaping from rehab; to minor, amusing odds and ends, like war and global politics.

The issues that face the world need to be addressed, or at least dismissed, with a little laughter.

My intent is not necessarily to inform the masses or to sway public opinion, although it would be nice if everyone would just agree with me all the time. The point is, I am here to hold up a big magnifying glass to absurdity, hypocracy, and if I'm lucky, smaller magnifying glasses. That would be cool.

I hope you enjoy the content, assuming I generate some. It would be a shame if all that news kept happening for nothing.

No comments: